A new coalition government has been formed in Britain after the election, because none of the parties got enough votes to form a majority government. Read the newspaper articles below, watch the videos and then answer the questions. E-mail me the answers.
(subtitled version: here )
e-mail me to answer the following questions:
- What position is David Cameron going to hold? What is its abbreviation?
- What position is Nick Clegg going to have?
- What political party does Cameron belong to? What is the abbreviation used? Is it right-wing or left-wing?
- What political party does Clegg belong to? What is the abbreviation used? Is it right-wing or left-wing?
- What was the relation between the two politicians before the election? What is it now? Why has it changed?
- What do you think about this coalition? Do you think it is a good idea? Do you think it will last?