Brooklyn Beckham, David and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son, has hit the headlines recently, as he seems to be following in his dad’s footsteps, by, among other things, getting his first tattoo at 18. Brooklyn Beckham went to the tattoo parlour escorted by his dad.
Read the news:
As we have been discussing appearances lately, this might be a good conversation topic.
- What’s your take on this?
- Is it OK for a dad to approve of his offspring getting a tattoo at such early age?
- Is Brooklyn so young really?
- Could David Beckham have argued against his son getting a tattoo, when he’s said to have some 40 tattoos all over his body?
- What are the points for and against having a tattoo?
- Are millennials obsessed with tattoos?