April 23rd was English (and Spanish) language day:
- Some videos about William Shakespeare and his works (for kids): http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/short-stories/william-shakespeare
- Ideas to use Shakespeare in the classroom: https://natalialzam.wordpress.com/2015/04/12/shakespeare-in-the-classroom/
Shakespeare Sketch (Rowan Atkinson, Hugh Laurie)
LISTENING COMPREHENSION: Actor turned director Fisher Stevens explains why Leonardo DiCaprio has always been engaged with social issues.
- According to Fisher Stevens, has Leonardo Di Caprio idealistic views regarding the protection of the planet?
- Who inspired him to become environmentally conscious?
- When and how did Fisher and Leo meet?
- What was Fisher’s first impression about Leo?
- How many films has Fisher been taking part lately as an actor?
- Were they starring roles?
- Did he enjoy the experience?
- Does he find any problems as a director?