Listen to this news item about a four-year-old boy who was left on a school bus. Without writing anything down, summarise the main event being described (1-2 sentences).
Then, listen again. You may take notes to answer these questions:
- How far did the child walk on his own?
- How does the boy usually go to school?
- Where /when did the child get off the bus?
- Who found the child?
- How does the father feel about his son’s reaction?
- What proposal does the child’s father make?
- Have there been any consequences to the bus driver?
You can check your answers against the transcript.
More on the story: