England has already announced how GCSE and A-level grades are going to be awarded this year. Listen to this report to find out more:
- GCSE– General Certificate of Secondary Education (16-year-olds)
- A-levels, AS & A2 (18-19-year-olds)
- How do you feel about this decision? Can you weigh the pros and cons?
- In your view, how are grades going to be awarded in Spain to primary school pupils? To secondary students?
- Could these measures be applied to students sitting the EBAU/EVAU exams this year?