These are a series of activities around the subject of women’s suffrage movements in the UK to celebrate International Women’s Day. They include reading, listening, writing, speaking and mediation activities:
You may also like:
- International Women’s Day- classroom resources
- Project: British female trailblazers in 50018
- Have you listened to these songs carefully?
- Listening-Equality, diversity and inclusion (C2)
- Words in the news: tackling issues, redressing the balance
- Mediation paper practice- EOI Aragón: Female icons
- Listening comprehension: surge in interest in women’s football
Comments are closed.